Policy of the course:
1- Course title: nursing documentation.
2- Venue : CPDD Web site
3- Course material : Power Point Presentation PDF
4- Frequency: every 4 times per year.
5- Registration will start one week before ,
6- Duration of the course - 3 days.
7- Participants: different nursing categories
8- There will be 50 questions to be answered.
9- To pass the course and receive certificate, each nurse must score a minimum of 50% for the written test.
10- The course has 5 contents.
11- The time for the exam is 80 minutes, each question one and half minutes.
12- The exam will be at the 4th day.
13- The trainer have the right to repeat the course if he didn’t pass the exam the exam for three times.
14- The credit hours for the course ………………..
15- Evaluation & assessment
Participant feed back By the end of the exam you have to fill an evaluation form
Assessment is by MCQs - T/F exam.
16- The trainer will have certificate at the end of the course if he pass the exam from the CPDD
Objectives of the course: by the end of the course the participant will be able to:
1. Define the nursing documentation.
2. Identify the importance of documentations.
3. Assets in the nursing process.
4. Maintain, accurate, continues, timely and appropriate informative nursing records (Quality management)
5. Meet the particular standards of documentation.
6. Provide nurses professional information.
7. Identify the problem areas and find solutions.
Contents of the course:
Ø Purposes of Documentation
Ø standard of Documentation
Ø Patient file